Ok, here's a little background:
- Married with two children - Jayden (4.5) and Jax (3)
- BA from UCSB in 2000
- Founder of the Investment Club
- Selling real estate for 10+ years
- Previously a financial advisor with Merrill Lynch for 2 years and an intern with Smith Barney for 3 years
- Born and raised in Half Moon Bay and San Carlos - with a expert level of real estate knowledge and currently work with a network of professionals in both areas.
But, it' not about me - it's about your interest in the San Mateo County coast, and the connection that you make with a real estate professional.
You may be looking for something in the mountiains, near the golf course, on a ranch, or something in between...
The Half Moon Bay coastside is home to miles of beautiful beaches, great restaurants, and charming neighborhoods. People choose to live in this area for the natural setting and open space, the views and the fresh air, or because there's less traffic and a more relaxed lifestyle.
Our referral network stretches throughout the Bay Area, our team focuses on helping our clients buy and sell property on the mid peninsula and the Half Moon Bay area. Please let us know if you have any questions.
All the best,